What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Zotac 2080ti AMP price check

Gman109

Anyone have any advice on what I should sell these for (I have 2, both used about the same in my gaming pcs, bought them both new, gaming/PC desktop use only)??

I have a 3080 and 2 3090s arriving either today (Friday 9th of Oct), or on Monday, and can sell off my 4 2080tis I have. 2 are spoken for, leaving the Zotac cards. Both of these consistently beat my Evga 2080ti in the typical PC/fps tests, so they are no slouches.

I was thinking something in the 600$ ish range, maybe $650 incl shipping. Too low, too high?

Dwayne

Anyone have any advice on what I should sell these for (I have 2, both used about the same in my gaming pcs, bought them both new, gaming/PC desktop use only)??

I have a 3080 and 2 3090s arriving either today (Friday 9th of Oct), or on Monday, and can sell off my 4 2080tis I have. 2 are spoken for, leaving the Zotac cards. Both of these consistently beat my Evga 2080ti in the typical PC/fps tests, so they are no slouches.

I was thinking something in the 600$ ish range, maybe $650 incl shipping. Too low, too high?

I think if you put them up at 650 they will sell pretty fast. I don't think the 3070 will be cheaper, and the extra RAM will be welcome for most people. A bit of a bath, but you used them and enjoyed them and that's what counts.

moocow

Assuming reasonable CAD to USD conversion, then $500 USD is about $675 to $725 (1.35 and 1.45 respectively). Let say it settles at $700 CAD for the 3070, then by comparison, I feel $650 is too high but the market may not. I agree with Dwayne, try $650 first to see if you get any interest. You may lose a bit of money because people sold off their 2080Ti before the 3080 release for cheap but then the used prices went back up again after the 3080 release. Could face the same situation here if the 3070 performance isn't that great of a jump.

Gman109

Ok, much appreciated - I think I'll do just that, put them up in the 650 ish range, I'll be happy to take $600 or accept offers as well. Once my 3090 gets here (not today, Can Post's 2 day xprespost guarantee is suspended I guess due to Covid, as it's saying Tuesday next week now, even though it was sent on Wednesday morning and only going about 800km.). Just need to be sure my new card works before I sell the old ones.

Dwayne

Sell them on eBay man. Better prices. Just set the reserve to 700 or something.

I've made a purchase from GMan a while back, a 1080 FE. Always great to see a forum member give us a first crack, at a modest discount :) That's why we are a community!

Gman109

Thanks Dwayne, appreciate that. I've always had great experiences selling and buying on here. Very, very good community on HWC, IMO it's the best buy/sell forum in terms of security/etc due to the fact you mentioned about the community here Dwayne.

Shades, that's good advice too, but I will put them up here first at a decent discount just because I like the people/mods/reviewers/so forth on HWC. Generally everything I've sold here has been at a very competitve price, some cases more than that, and I've received the same treatment when buying. This is a excellent site and YT channel, and I should spend more time here on the forums/etc than I do. Luckily I'll have a lot more free time starting next week.

Gman109

I'll put them up here first, one might be sold already just from word of mouth locally, we'll see. 650$ - if that's a great deal, I think I'll put them up here for $600 + shipping, and take offers - again, every single sale and purchase I've made here has been a solid, solid deal. I want to continue that.

Thanks again for the advice everyone.

crazyea

ebay is a pain. Unless you have a decent feedback and history with them, otherwise they will hold your money. No bueno for me.

Latest posts

Twitter