• Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New profile posts

Hey, So I'm confused, what 3090 do you currently have for sale, and for how much? It's hard to keep track of the BST thread...
Q
queenofparts
hey i have a zotac left maybe a msi in a few days
Q
queenofparts
the white asus rog strix sold today
i was selling one or the other white or black ened up keeping the black
The site is located in the heart of Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore at a very good connectivity location to all important locations including Kormangala, Sarjapur Road, Outer Ring Road and Bannerghatta National Park.
The Prestige Group has been a leading name in the industry for over 30 years now, catering to the needs of its customers with a wide range of properties across different price ranges. They have built their reputation on quality construction and customer satisfaction.
The project has been designed by Prestige Group and it has received many accolades for its design and construction. The project offers 2 BHK apartments that are spacious and luxurious, making them ideal for families as well as couples who want to settle in a peaceful neighbourhood.
Prestige Park Grove is a premium residential project launched by Prestige Group. This project is located at Bangalore - Mahadevapura and has around 8 acres of land area with total 5 blocks. This project has been designed by renowned architects and the construction work is being carried out by one of the best construction company in India. The price of this project starts from Rs. 1750/- Sqft (approx.).
The safest way to find a safe playground is to find a safe playground by using the safe playground code to find the safest Toto site at the moment.
To whoever booted that new member's post, thanks!
I was just posting a response but couldn't, dammit:)
sswilson
sswilson
Heh.... it was me. Pretty bizarre, straight up copy/paste from a (Hare Krishna? ) tract. Guess the airports are too busy today for them to peddle their wares. :)

Latest posts