GIGABYTE BRIX Review; A Mini Powerhouse?
DOTA 2 (DX11)
Other than some very low-level but puopular games like DOTA, you won’t be able to use the BRIX as a primary gaming system. Nonetheless, if you want to play some casual titles on an HDTV, it should deliver adequate framerates provided in-game settings are turned way down.
- System Benchmarks: Cinebench
- System Benchmarks: PCMark 8 / WPrime
- Productivity Benchmarks: 7-Zip / Corona
- Productivity Benchmarks: GIMP / Handbrake
- Productivity Benchmarks: POV Ray / WinRAR
- Gaming Performance (Synthetic)
- Gaming Performance (DOTA 2 & DOOM)
- Gaming Performance (Overwatch 2 & Trine 2)
- Power Consumption / Temperatures & Acoustics
- Conclusion; Challenges but Kaby Lake Shines Through
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.