The NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Performance Review
Grand Theft Auto V
In GTA V we take a simple approach to benchmarking: the in-game benchmark tool is used. However, due to the randomness within the game itself, only the last sequence is actually used since it best represents gameplay mechanics.
Overwatch happens to be one of the most popular games around right now and while it isn’t particularly stressful upon a system’s resources, its Epic setting can provide a decent workout for all but the highest end GPUs. In order to eliminate as much variability as possible, for this benchmark we use a simple “offline” Bot Match so performance isn’t affected by outside factors like ping times and network latency.
- Test System, Setup & Methodologies
- DX11 / 1440P: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare / Fallout 4
- DX11 / 1440P: Grand Theft Auto V / Overwatch
- DX11 / 1440P: Titanfall 2 / Witcher 3
- DX12 / 1440P: Battlefield 1 / Deus Ex – Mankind Divided
- DX12 + Vulkan / 1440P: The Division / Doom
- DX12 / 1440P: Gears of War / Hitman
- DX12 / 1440P: Quantum Break / Rise of the Tomb Raider
- DX11 / 4K: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare / Fallout 4
- DX11 / 4K: Grand Theft Auto V / Overwatch
- DX11 / 4K: Titanfall 2 / Witcher 3
- DX12 / 4K: Battlefield 1 / Deus Ex – Mankind Divided
- DX12 + Vulkan / 4K: The Division / Doom
- DX12 / 4K: Gears of War / Quantum Break
- DX12 / 4K: Quantum Break / Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Analyzing Temperatures & Frequencies Over Time
- Acoustics & Power Consumption
- Overclocking Results - Pushing Past 2GHz
- Conclusion; The Fastest Just Got More "Affordable"
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.