The NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Performance Review
Battlefield 1 will likely become known as one of the most popular multiplayer games around but it also happens to be one of the best looking titles around. It also happens to be extremely well optimized with even the lowest end cards having the ability to run at high detail levels.
In this benchmark we use a runthough of The Runner level after the dreadnought barrage is complete and you need to storm the beach. This area includes all of the game’s hallmarks in one condensed area with fire, explosions, debris and numerous other elements layered over one another for some spectacular visual effects.
Deus Ex – Mankind Divided
Deus Ex titles have historically combined excellent storytelling elements with action-forward gameplay and Mankind Divided is no difference. This run-through uses the streets and a few sewers of the main hub city Prague along with a short action sequence involving gunplay and grenades.
- Test System, Setup & Methodologies
- DX11 / 1440P: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare / Fallout 4
- DX11 / 1440P: Grand Theft Auto V / Overwatch
- DX11 / 1440P: Titanfall 2 / Witcher 3
- DX12 / 1440P: Battlefield 1 / Deus Ex – Mankind Divided
- DX12 + Vulkan / 1440P: The Division / Doom
- DX12 / 1440P: Gears of War / Hitman
- DX12 / 1440P: Quantum Break / Rise of the Tomb Raider
- DX11 / 4K: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare / Fallout 4
- DX11 / 4K: Grand Theft Auto V / Overwatch
- DX11 / 4K: Titanfall 2 / Witcher 3
- DX12 / 4K: Battlefield 1 / Deus Ex – Mankind Divided
- DX12 + Vulkan / 4K: The Division / Doom
- DX12 / 4K: Gears of War / Quantum Break
- DX12 / 4K: Quantum Break / Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Analyzing Temperatures & Frequencies Over Time
- Acoustics & Power Consumption
- Overclocking Results - Pushing Past 2GHz
- Conclusion; The Fastest Just Got More "Affordable"
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.