What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

My wife and I got the shot, and then my whole house got covid anyway. Luckily we all had a minor experience with it.

I still wear a mask when I go out, even though I'm supposed to be good for 3 months afterwards. Most stores wont let you in anyway without a mask these days. Plus, effectiveness is not really there until the second shot anyway. My point is no one really knows how this thing works with any degree of certainty, especially with the new variants and the vaccines all being so new with limited history, so imho its better to be safe than sorry.

I struggled with the vaccine, but ended up getting it anyway because I figured its better than nothing.

Izerous

Folding Team
I had a lot of them from about 8->16 with seasonal changes. Was told the only thing they could do was coterize the prone locations. Otherwise you should outgrow it. My oldest is having the same thing happen now with seasonal changes (not quite 8 yet)

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I had a lot of them from about 8->16 with seasonal changes. Was told the only thing they could do was coterize the prone locations. Otherwise you should outgrow it. My oldest is having the same thing happen now with seasonal changes (not quite 8 yet)
I probably should look into seeing if cauterizing would be a solution to this...cause it's actually triggered by more than just seasonal changes. I often get a nose bleed when I have a shower and I often get a nose bleed when I'm eating something hot (as in temp) or hot / spicy. I'm just so used to it now that dealing with them is second nature now. :p

Shadowmeph

Uh dude you might wanna see a doctor about that? I've read that it could be a warning for an aneurysm. I'm assuming you've seen someone about this tho?
when I read this I seen a flash of a scene from an Arnold movie called kinder garden cop when they students were saying he had a tumor and Arnold saying " Its not a Tumor" hehe allot of things cause nose bleed high blood pressure or thin blood anxiety even just weather changes can also do this

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
when I read this I seen a flash of a scene from an Arnold movie called kinder garden cop when they students were saying he had a tumor and Arnold saying " Its not a Tumor" hehe allot of things cause nose bleed high blood pressure or thin blood anxiety even just weather changes can also do this
Arnold has had a real impact on...not sure if this is the correct term, but 'social consciousness' where his one liners are legendary and known everywhere and used colloquially in day to day conversations globally. :ROFLMAO:

crazyea

My wife ordered some scrubs from the US. She really wanted them for silly scrub day because they have French Bulldogs on them. So anyway, she made the mistake of using UPS for shipment. $103 USD order, $53 CAD import fees of which $14 are taxes (GST/PST) and the rest are random government and UPS fees. UPS Sucks BALLS.

Latest posts