What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

FreeKnight

This bundle bullshit is getting ridiculous. I noticed MemEx doesn't even have listings for 3080 Tis without a bundle.

I'm not looking to buy a 3000 series atm so It doesn't really affect me, but it sucks to see that the PC market has gotten so shamelssly anti-consumer.

sswilson

Staff member
From the sounds of it, the bundling is something that's being pushed by the manufacturers as opposed to by the retail outlets.

FreeKnight

From the sounds of it, the bundling is something that's being pushed by the manufacturers as opposed to by the retail outlets.
I can believe that it's partners like Asus, GB, etc making it a requirement, it's still a shitty practice though. It's too bad Nvidia doesn't actually apply some pressure to the partners and say 'if you're requiring bundles, you won't get the chips'. They won't of course.

Just a shitty market overall at the moment.

crazyea

They literally say its at the request of the manufacturers. I'm not sure they could say that for long if there wasn't at least some truth to it.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
They literally say its at the request of the manufacturers. I'm not sure they could say that for long if there wasn't at least some truth to it.
You've got to be correct, else a company like EVGA would be all over them saying "LOL WUT, NO."

Lysrin

I don't necessarily mind the bundle idea... but it'd be nice if the bundles were a bit more useful. Pairing with power supplies and the like, not too bad. But pairing with old gen CPUs or motherboards... Yeah... no thanks.

Latest posts