What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crickets, also not a word about Calgary's rollercoaster offseason?

Izerous

Folding Team
I only know 1 person who even remotely likes the flames, everyone else just flames them...

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Buried in rep tryouts for my kids, so I've got no time to talk about NHL until next Wednesday.

clshades

When they start reffing playoff games like they call the regular season games, maybe I'll start giving a shit again.

IE: the game Calgary, won, but actually lost. I guess tv stations have better camera angles than the league.

Or

The absolute abysmal reffing in the Boston vs Van series. Kid comes across blue-line with puck, head down, gets demolished and Vans last healthy defenseman gets 4 games. Scott Stevens did far worse, more dangerous hits. Meanwhile Boston gets away with the dirtiest hockey I've seen since the 80's.

Screw the NHL. It's a joke.

proxy

I only know 1 person who even remotely likes the flames, everyone else just flames them...
That's because you're an awesome person that only knows awesome people, except for that one Lames fan.

proxy

When they start reffing playoff games like they call the regular season games, maybe I'll start giving a shit again.

IE: the game Calgary, won, but actually lost. I guess tv stations have better camera angles than the league.

Or

The absolute abysmal reffing in the Boston vs Van series. Kid comes across blue-line with puck, head down, gets demolished and Vans last healthy defenseman gets 4 games. Scott Stevens did far worse, more dangerous hits. Meanwhile Boston gets away with the dirtiest hockey I've seen since the 80's.

Screw the NHL. It's a joke.
That was high scoring game though hahaha.

You forgot the infamous Buffalo through the side of the net goal haha.

On2wheels

Latest posts