What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 2x Dell U2412M monitors, H170-D3HP Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyless

I prefer EMT, or cash if meeting in-person is OK too.

$160 ea. - (2x) Dell U2412M 24" 16:10 1920x1200 IPS monitors

I have two Dell U2412M, 1920x1200 16:10 aspect ratio, IPS panel monitors I am selling. Reason for selling them is 'cause I replaced one with a 27" LG 4K monitor, and one with a 27" Dell 1440p 144 Hz G-Sync.

They still work and look great (picture wise). They've got VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort inputs, as well as a USB 2.0 hub. The stands are great and make the monitors very adjustable. They come with everything they originally came with, plus a free 10' Rankie DisplayPort cable ($13.99 value on Amazon rn). They've both got very slight cosmetic blemishes on the back side near the VESA mount, from using the wrong kind of solvents trying to remove a bit of sticky residue (I had LED strips on the back for bias lighting). One also has some very slight grey marks on the top, not sure how they got there. Here's a link to them on Dell's website for more specs and info.

Bought new for $296.34 each in June 2013, looking to get $160 each, or $300 if you buy both at once. Would prefer to sell them locally, since the boxes are big and heavy so they'd be expensive to ship ― so I am willing to meet halfway anywhere in the GTA.

msQ69r4.jpg

OYSicGT.jpg

Extra photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

$100 shipped - AS-IS RMA Return Gigabyte H170-D3HP Rev 1.0 LGA1151 mobo

In the interest of full disclosure: I was building a PC and this mobo was isolated as the problem causing complete lock-ups, so I RMA'd it to Gigabyte. Reason for selling is the PC I was building needed to be done ASAP, so I got a new different mobo in the meantime and am selling this one. Selling it as-is since it came back from RMA from Gigabyte.

sdnf8rv.jpg

I5Z7KuV.jpg

Extra photo: https://i.imgur.com/77spFFn.jpg

Terms of Sale:

• I will guarantee that the item bought arrives non-DOA for 3 days after receipt. If you only end up installing it a week after you got it and it ends up DOA I will not be held liable. Only exception are any items sold "AS-IS" or "Dead".

• In the event that an item arrives DOA within the 3 day time period mentioned above, the seller pays half the amount to ship the item back to me, and I will provide a full refund minus the price of original shipping charges.

• By sending me an offer by PM the buyer acknowledges that he/she agrees to the Terms of Sale listed above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts