What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD selling 8core/16thread ryzen 5s!

Bartacus

[Tinfoil Hat]The 1600x is on sale everywhere. This is some B.S. leak to get more sales. Coincidence, I think NOT![/Tinfoil Hat]

turtletrax

Banned
You meant Black Friday?

Not sure I follow...

It seems that AMD is just boxing up 1800x processors and selling as R5 processors. So far there is a batch list from a couple lucky purchasers, so if you wanted to go to brick and mortor stores and ask to see thier batch numbers, you might luck out. Hence, the "Easter egg hunt" :biggrin::biggrin:

turtletrax

Banned
[Tinfoil Hat]The 1600x is on sale everywhere. This is some B.S. leak to get more sales. Coincidence, I think NOT![/Tinfoil Hat]

Possible, or they are just trying to absorb all the good will Intel has spent the last 10 years pissing on. I think it is a smart move in my opinion. This is right up there with non stratified pcie lanes on their processors.

MARSTG

But turtletrax, you have a ton of Intel rigs in your signature for someone pissing so much on a brand. What gives?

turtletrax

Banned
That's easy. Monopolies suck. :whistle:

Ding ding ding!!! Lol.

In all honesty, I can put up with just about everything Intel has done up to putting TIM interface on HEDT processors. $1000+ for a product you have to void you warranty on is just to much. Kinda reminds me of when you had to lap core 2 processors to get a flat IHS. 99% genus, 1% complete retard.

All a guy can do is piss and moan. And oh ya, support a company that is at least trying not to be complete dick nozzles. I used to lip AMD off when they were on the hind tit, so you can't say I don't call them as I see them.

Latest posts