What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 4

Fudd Rucker

And yet the moron masses will still eat it up and call it ice cream. I remember back in my day we got finished video games. And we only had to pay for it once.

draemn

I do like BF4 quite a bit better than BF3, but I never played BC2 enough to know how it plays. Personally, BF2 is still by far my favourite, but I love the simplicity of not having 10000x kit options and I only started playing that game after the majority of bugs/issues were fixed.

LarkStarr

That being all said now, how is everyone enjoying the new patch that came out recently? I've noticed that it has stabilized my framerate quite a bit (not increased, nV331 drivers still, just less drops), and the stealth jets are halfway useful now! I haven't been able to test it out on a sound bugged map yet, but I've heard no complaints now that it's supposedly been fixed again.

Coach

BF2 is still by far my favourite, but I love the simplicity of not having 10000x kit options and I only started playing that game after the majority of bugs/issues were fixed.

QFT. Also I must add that I still use the offline coop LAN play with people a LOT. Man I wish they had such in BF4!!

Latest posts