What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BF3 Patch issues... Post here

Chromey

Ill go first.

Bipod wont deploy now.

Any class Any gun that can use a bipod.

Ive used it no stop before, So its nothing IM not doing now, Just wont deploy.

Fleurious

Played last night and my bipod worked fine on the PKP Pekechen (or whatever it's called). I was, however, having lots of problems with Co-op games dropping.

Has there been a patch since last night?

Keywork

All 1.5 GB's of it. I downloaded it but I have yet to play. School has got this soldier pinned down at the moment lol.

Fleurious

Downloaded and installed.. Bipod is working for me. Managed to find a map with 1P start and no one else so I finally got a chance to fly a helicopter for an hour to get used to it :punk:

Recoil on the PKP Pecheneg seems to have been reduced significantly.

Seems like there are much fewer servers for some reason... gonna try and reset the filters to see if that helps. I have to use my battlelog to find the servers i normally play on.

Last edited:

headsh0t

Downloaded and installed.. Bipod is working for me. Managed to find a map with 1P start and no one else so I finally got a chance to fly a helicopter for an hour to get used to it :punk:

Recoil on the PKP Pecheneg seems to have been reduced significantly.

Seems like there are much fewer servers for some reason... gonna try and reset the filters to see if that helps. I have to use my battlelog to find the servers i normally play on.

It could be some servers need to be restarted, as I know we've had to restart ours once after a patch before it would show up in battlelog. I still have yet to try the new patch. New mini map looks cool though

Corssfire, make sure your Battlelog Game Manager is up to date in your browser.

Latest posts