What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell C2D Quad PC fully loaded/water cooled CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1lk1

OK, I just can't get ahead so it is time to put my baby up on the block. $950 + shipping.

SPECS:

ASUS P5E3 Premium WIFI
C2D XEON X3210
2X1GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 1333MHz
2X1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1325MHz
Visiontek HD4870 512MB
Seagate 500GB 7200.11 (good firmware runs perfect)
Corsair VX550W PSU
Creative X-FI Fatal1ty 7.1 PRO
Coolermaster HAF932
ASUS 20X DL DVD burner w/lightscribe
Windows Vista Premium 64 (legit key and disk included)
Swiftech MCW655 Variable
Swiftech Apogee GT
Thermochill 120.2 w/Noctua P12 fans
Generic 120.1 rad 2/Scythe fan
DD Fillport w/optional reservoir (reservoir not installed)

I'll toss in some games as well as some other software. It will come ready to go out of the box. I would obviously prefer to sell local but will ship. Box will be 30X26X12 and about 60lbs so it will not be cheap outside Ontario.

It is currently overclocked quite stable at the speeds listed in my sig (52% overclocked might I add!). This CPU runs hotter than hell so it is about maxed out but it tears through just about anything you can throw at it. You couldn't build it for my asking price. In fact, you couldn't build it for under $1500 new. This is a very strong PC that will still be viable for a long while.

Reason for selling is mounting debt. I lost my job and have burned through my savings. I have sold alot of stuff as of late and now it is time to sell the last thing I own (PC related). If there is no iterest of a purchase of it in one piece by Sunday the 29th I will list separate prices but do not PM/email me yet. I will give advance notice if I do indeed part it out.

EMT is the best possible way to pay me. If you need to use Paypal email me and we will work something out. I will deliver it within 100km of my house in Acton, Ontario for the cost of gas and lunch.

Last edited:

Silvgearx

aww crap! just bough a P5Q-E and 4850 in calgary :blarg::doh:

Great deal!

That mother board would make a monster folder :punk:

Up for the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts