What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canada Needs You! for Country Cup

kirbster

I may be able to do IGP- (i have an i7 3770K) i think i have an Nvidia 6200 as well as an 8600GT.

Will dig around a bit and see what else i can dig up.

I also have a socket 775 single core celeron and an X48 MB kicking around here as well... so DDR2...

Anyone have a DDR3 775 board?

For single core. does it actually have to be a native single core? I think i have an old P4 tower with regular DDR here as well. its a dell, so no overclocking, but it would be a single core DDR score until something else better pops up. So that would be potentially 3 memory types.

Rasparthe

It doesn't have to be a native single core, Geekbench has two scores available when you run the benchmark. The Multicore score and the single core one, for the competition they are only interested in the single core.

Put up any Nvidia cards you got, we don't have even one score there yet.

Rasparthe

got a few benches up- nothing spectacular

At this point in the competition it is way, way more important to get a sub into every category than the quality. We can work on improvements after filled with subs. There is quite a points penalty for not filling a stage.

kirbster

I have a few more benches to add... Again- dont expect much- i am rusty as shite...

Still on an X87 system. almost two years out of the loop at this point. Windows 10....

You lose it fast if you don't use it.

Latest posts