What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Christmas VPN Deals

Lysrin

I haven't tried it recently, but it did in the past.
I left Nord turned on the other day on my cell phone and went to watch Amazon Prime. It detected that I was running a VPN and refused play content. I didn't mess around with it because I wasn't actually trying to watch anything outside the normal, but some apps are checking for it now.

Cannon Fodder

As for the topic at hand, as some others have said, a really low price doesn't necessarily make any particular VPN a good deal. Personally, I use Private Internet Access, and have had ZERO problems(so far) with them, but like others, I'm not a heavy VPN user either. Their price is generally low, they have lots of servers, in lots of countries, they have a version of their software for lots of OSes, and the speed is pretty good, depending, of course, on the server you connect to. (y)

gingerbee

Ya I am still rocking NordVPN and I dont use it with things like Amazon prime video or Netflix but I have heard that several streaming services are checking cause they don't want people getting around geo-blocking.

I have never once had NordVPN drop connection and it just seems to work. Plus any Nord server I have ever connected to it's speed has always been great

Latest posts