What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crypto Mining Auction

moocow

I don't think it's the first one at Able Auction. I see a lot of mining rigs on FB Market as well. Also, why the hell does it have to be on a Wednesday. I'm not going to take a non-pay day off just for this. I could use a replacement 1xx/2xx Intel motherboard.

Cannon Fodder

WOW! Somebody probably took a big bath on this deal...

Able Auctions

Lots of stuff here. I'd like to get my hands on one of those PSUs I think.

So Gazoo, you're prepared to buy 20 of 'em, just to get one? ;) Unless I misunderstand it, it APPEARS as though 20 of those PSUs are in 1 lot?

I'd be into a vid card or two, and maybe a mobo or two, but they'd have to be at really low cost, given what they've been used for, and, unfortunately, it seems like most of them are listed in somewhat large lots.....

moocow

Consider the fee they tack on top of it, may as well risk getting of CL. I saw some guy selling a MSI RX580 8GB for $100 in Vancouver. Not sure if that's too good to be true but the average is about $150. Then you get idiots trying to sell for $200 when new is $250 w/ tax before rebate.

KaptCrunch

Strange they took apart everything not selling complete rigs, beware scrap electronics is .20 cents a pound

Cannon Fodder

I think there is a lot of duplicated tech in there...with a lot of part #'s that are incomplete / incorrect.

Well, yeah, duplicated tech would kind of be the nature of the beast. As for the part numbers, Able Auctions seem to be good(in reality, bad) at that, just like the NCIX auction..... yes, there seem to be quite a few items missing not only part numbers, but a lot of the lines/lots appear to have auction item numbers, with a lot of other lines/lots without one.

lastly, the only GPU in there seem to be RX 570...so unless they are really cheap. not worth it.

There ARE an awful lot of RX570 4GB cards, of various brands/models, but there is one line/lot that has 22 RX580 8GB cards listed.

KaptCrunch

Lost/Auction companys don't won't pay anybody to take apart

Wonder if first gen ati series with power issues need flash bios

Last edited:

Latest posts