What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EK Not paying employees vendors and more.

lowfat

Staff member
I bought the direct die still hasn't shipped not till May 26th should I contact the bank ask for a charge back since it seems these guys are going full Chapter 11-13
I know someone else in the same situtation but he contacted EK this weekend and they cancelled the order and refunded him.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Thank you for reaching out to EK Customer Service team.

We have received your support ticket (#) regarding Untitled ticket and will do our best to provide a reply within 2 business days at the latest due to the current volume of requests.

If you already have an open support ticket, please give us some time to get back to you with an answer. Please note that for certain requests, your order might be put on hold until the request is resolved.

For general questions on liquid cooling, you can always turn to the EK liquid cooling community in our official Facebook Group or check our Guides and Youtube Channel.

We appreciate your trust and understanding.

Your EK Customer Service Team

Hmmm so it begins 🤣

wade7575

J2C the classic bandwagoneer
I haven't watched Jay for along time and mainly only for about 2 or 3 years and I don't watch every video,I don't what he does is very exciting to watch and I find he more just builds different pc's rather then testing different product's,I think Jay is honest he just doesn't turn my crank enough.

I like watching a youtube channel called Build or Buy but he takes forever and doesn't cut out the boring crap,for an ssd cooler I found out about a cheap brand that blows away pretty much all others and that brand is Acidalie,I'd rather Jay do more video's like that to help people be able to choose products that are cheaper and also deliver as good or better performance then big name product's.

Jokester

I don't have much use for Jay, doesn't mean he's wrong about EK. but he loves to jump on a hot topic and get in for the views. I suppose that's the business he's in. that and misinformation.

wade7575

@crazyea what post are you referring to,if you mean your first post it's still up it's on page 1 and the post you just made is on page 2.

crazyea

@crazyea what post are you referring to,if you mean your first post it's still up it's on page 1 and the post you just made is on page 2.
I posted a link to der baur at exactly the same time as moocow. Someone removed it. Sure it was the same thing, but it wasnt off topic or anything. There is so much off topic or derailed threads that go unchecked, it just seemed odd to me.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
That was me. I thought it might be confusing to have duplicate posts of the same video in the thread. I pruned it like I usually do when there's duplicate posts made by accident. If there had been anything other than the video link in the post I would have left it.

Latest posts