What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Favorite Youtube Videos of the week Thread!!!

Shadowmeph

intro has some language that may not be suitable for work but spitting straight fire at the Wokeness they has taken hold of the gaming industry
🤣
the physics in that game are a little much hehe I remember adding in some physics add ons in and older game I sometimes play called Elder Scrolls 5 and the physics are about the same a lot of jiggles and wiggles had to adjust them because very distracting while playing the game lol

gingerbee

I forgot about this channel, all I can say is wow this woman built her skid steer. 😎😁 she shows the whole thing if any wants to go back and watch it, her husband helps her sometimes but he is just advice and an extra pair of hands from what I can remember.

mrribery

this one I understand that not everyone likes it that way, but I'm super hyped about Wrestlemania

LaughingCrow

this is interesting stuff.

One of the things he points out that caught my attention, since AI is so dependent on algorithms that corporations don't publish - we don't know what they are or how they work: "when a digital computer tackles a problem it relies on an algorithm, a finite number of steps that lead to an answer. Presenting a problem to an analog computer is a completely different procedure."

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Just like with Quantum bits and how they solve things like how it's take a super cray 10,000 years to break a code but the Quantum computers 15mins.

Latest posts