What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Freeze issue on new built pc.

KaptCrunch

c000021a fatal error from rebooting and corrupting SP install

best back-up your data (place your HDD in a working machine [ntfs] and burn stuff want to keep) and then format drive

download current drivers chipset,video,audio drivers for your hardware and unpak drivers as per hardware named in a folder on newly formatted drive

with HDD out of your DOA system, update bios if needed by bootable USB stik with current bios on it and flasher.exe

KaptCrunch

I wish i could do that, but right now i cant even see the log in screen. After showing the windows 7 logo the fatal error show up then restart. Then after that i select the repair then it say "windows cannot repair this computer".

I want to reinstall the windows but i dont know how.

try F8 and select safemode while system booting if still can't get into windows

then its format time on corrupted HDD

to install windows.....would need to set bios to boot from optical drive

feubarkada

Ok. I back up eveything and its running again now. But im back to my original problem. Its still freezing. I unstalled and installed back the memory but still has freezing issue.

KaptCrunch

Ok. I back up eveything and its running again now. But im back to my original problem. Its still freezing. I unstalled and installed back the memory but still has freezing issue.

so you got into windows while in safemode? ....... points to video driver issues

Latest posts