What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

G.Skill Launches Its New Sniper Memory Series Aimed at PC Gamers and Modders

FiXT

Hall of Fame
G.Skill has announced the newest concept and development of new Sniper series designed specifically for PC gamers and modding enthusiasts. Extensive compatibility tests are conducted on a wide range of Intel and AMD platforms, which guarantee the best performance, quality and reliability for user?s gaming needs. The New Sniper series is designed in... [ Read full article ]

lowfat

Staff member
1.25V..... That is rather impressive. I'd much rather see manufacturers focus on low voltage & low power than outrageous high clocks that do little for overall performance.

martin_metal_88

1.25V..... That is rather impressive. I'd much rather see manufacturers focus on low voltage & low power than outrageous high clocks that do little for overall performance.

I totally agree with you. That's why I am looking at availability for these. 8GB of ram in a powerfull low power server will be nice if my plan work :) ( but they usually don't :( )

Eldonko

I disagree 100%. :biggrin: I dont give a shit about low voltage I want the fastest mem for my $$.

Latest posts