What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gran Turismo 5: Collector's Edition

jigglylizard

Gran Turismo 5: Collector's Edition, is it available for pre-order on any sites in Canada???

I can only find the regular edition...

The Destroyer

What bonuses come with the CE? I can't wait for this game but I might as well just buy the regular edition to save some cash.

jigglylizard

This is Gran Turismo 5's collector's edition, which will cost car lovers and GT fanboys $99. For that money, you'll get the game, a 1:43 scale model by Kyosho of a 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V, a 300-page "car-lover's guide", keychain, 5 downloadable bonus cars and an enormous box.
$99 is steep, but then, this is also one of the classier collectors editions we've seen in recent times. The model car looks a lot better than some crummy action figure.

Gran Turismo 5's Collector's Edition Is Reward For Your Patience

jigglylizard

Its for a friend. I'm trying to find him the game on preorder and can't. I feel like a failure :(

Evilyeti

I pre-ordered my collectors edition from EB games last month.

It might be a waste of money to some people, but I have been playing the Gran Turismo series from the beginning on PlayStation 1 and I love the series enough that to me it is well worth it.