What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How does this setup look? (First time WCer)

DocShay

+1 for Primochill tubing, very good tubing really, I think it's better than Tygon too.

+1 on Distilled Water only, especially if you get Primochill tubing, some sources say primochill tubing have pre-applied biocide inside the tube..

I know the bling bling factor is important, but honestly when your side panel is closed, who's gonna look inside really, and then you also need UV fans/or a uv cold cathode tube, which is extra cost to really see a UV effect, personally I much rather spend my cash on some real good radiator/case fans, then to spend on some expensive UV fans that are gonna suck on a radiator.

I plan on going with the fesser colored tubes, and just disstilled water.

As far as UV fans - I wont be using any. I'll be buying LED strips (UV) from here and wiring them up to a spare molex since they run off 12v. Currently have 2 4.7" orange ones in my base right now

- Also, these things are amazing and fully waterproof, I originally had them in my car but took them out, when I first got them I stuck them in a bottle of water (while turned on) and left it for 24hrs - these things are magnificent, so I plan to put the orange ones in my reservoir to get a nice light show in there.