What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HP touchPad

muse108dc

bah, see I bought a touchpad for webOS, I do not care for android. For now I'm just backing webosinternals to keep webOS alive.

the real loss is is that the pre3 is dead. My dream portrait slider phone. I'm going to have to see if rim can pull off qnx. It needs a lot of work though

Arinoth

Staff member
Its funny, looks like all online sources are sold out and not a single one shows in stock in stores, however this price dropped occurred after retail stores (out this way) were closed and haven't opened yet (plus who trusts their online stock thingy for instores).

While I'm out today I may poke into Futureshop or Staples and see if they have any, if they do maybe i'll get one, if they don't oh well.

lowfat

Staff member
Future Shop and BB dropped prices yesterday in Canada. They were sold out within a half hour most places. The other stores sales went live today. Although I was @ Staples @ 9:10AM and they only had 2 32GB left after me.

Infiniti

Future Shop and BB dropped prices yesterday in Canada. They were sold out within a half hour most places. The other stores sales went live today. Although I was @ Staples @ 9:10AM and they only had 2 32GB left after me.

I went to Staples this morning and they were all sold out. Future Shop even went as far as to post signs saying "HP TOUCHPAD SOLD OUT" on their doors. Apparently Best Buy is saying it's a price error now?

p3t3rsn

I drove everywhere in my area this morning looking to pick up a Touchpad. But everyone was sold out :censored:

rivet

Got one yesterday at BB, I liked the webOS very much. Just not enough apps though.
Costco might still have some in stock?
:biggrin:

rivet

Or buy from hp.ca at full price and hopefully they will lower the price to $99 and $149 and adjust price later. That is the idea from RFD though.:haha:

Sorry, looks like 16g is OOS on hp.ca as well (32g is still in stock).

Latest posts