What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Is there any links to Antec Eleven Hundred mods?

dosmond

Hey guys, I just parted with my old Lian Li pc-7 case I had since 2003... I never really needed to do that for any real reason other then ncix having newer bigger cases on sale for less then $70, The case I bought is an Antec Eleven Hundred case, and its a nice big case, But it seems no one seems to do any mods to the case at all, or at the very least do not post any info on modding the case online, Things I am interested in is replacing the side window with some clear acrylic (without fan holders) or possibly some water cooling mods (cannot fit a 120mm dual rad) .... any one have any links? or modded pics of this case? I can't be the only person with this case.

Pabz0r545

I did a quick google search and nothing came up. I took a good look at the inside and it looks like it is not the easiest to mod case and would take some skilled cutting with a rotary tool. The Hard drive bays I think pose the biggest problem.

It definitely would be nice with no fan mounts on the windows. I don't know why in the world manufacturers do that. Who mounts fans on their window?

Latest posts