What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

living open world/survival games

cmac79

I'm a sucker for survival,crafting open world type games and at this point i've played em all..dayz,rust,the forest,conan and on and on..I'm looking for something new. Something open world with something to do. I love rp mods like in gta with fivem and life mods on arma stuff like that..Is there anything out there like that that i may have missed? Something that's not on steam,origin,epic etc. Been eyeballing star citizen but been hearing so many mixed things about it i'm a lil weary. Identity is something else that i would love but not hearing the best things about that either. Any suggestions ?

Soultribunal

Staff member
Not 100% sure this game would fall in that Category, but I actually have been enjoying the patched and up to date No Man's Sky.

It feels survivalish in the sense that I am always on the hunt for resources, and open world enough that the universe feels vast and overwhelming.

I like it, thus far.

-ST

cmac79

i have No Man's Sky..I've probably played most. Just thought there might have been some that slipped through the cracks that i've never seen because they are not on steam etc

Latest posts