What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MSI Cyclone 460gtx 768mb 119.99

hdvision

sorry to go offtopic, but how many ocz mir did you guys send? i have had terrible luck with them. close to two years on one of them and no money/cc.

back on topic. still decent deal, although i hear 99 768mb/129 1gb free shipping at xmas may be reality ;)

I've had maybe 2-3 OCZ MIR in total, there was one that took like 6 months to get here and I actually ended up getting 2 cheques :) Why? Well I opened a case with the OCZ rebate place when it was taking so long to get here. I ended up with 2. One was the original MIR that I should have gotten way back and a 2nd one because of the support case.

I certainly hope those gtx460 prices come at xmas. SLI time baby.

PLg

sorry to go offtopic, but how many ocz mir did you guys send? i have had terrible luck with them. close to two years on one of them and no money/cc.

back on topic. still decent deal, although i hear 99 768mb/129 1gb free shipping at xmas may be reality ;)

I received an email from them on sept 7 for a memory MIR saying they received my documents. Received the credit card yesterday.

Latest posts