What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Odd issue

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hmm 2 Separate cases made me think my x570 Asus rig x570 Asrock Phantom TB3 rig both almost got me RMA these things. Only variable was the PSU plug from back of the ITX cases Ghost S1 and a C34 Mechanic as soon as these were back in case clicks for split second then won't power back on outside the case no problem.

moocow

So same PSU outside of the case and it works fine? Odd that both case's PSU extension cable would cause the same thing but it does sound like what ZZLEE said, grounding issue or some sort of short.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Yeah was thinking it has to be the PSU extension that those ITX cases use but off as they were working fine last time I had to use em. I got a Asus AP102 case coming in I'll see if it persists.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i wake up 4:00 am get more time to tinker and chores are done before wife wakes up plus i can diagnose any other issues as after a rest i tend to not have the derp.

Latest posts