What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

payment metod...

omgwtf

Hello, I need to know what are the payment methods for directcanada.
From what I've read on the web site you can pay only through paypal and credit card? that is credit card or debit card? If I can't make Visa, Amex or MasterCard how can I pay? P.S. Can I pay through td canada trust if I have an account at that bank?

Thanks.

sswilson

Staff member
If you look at the top of the directcanada website there is a "send a support message" link.

That would be the best place to get a direct answer.

There are no customer support folks here (that I know of anywise....), we're just linked as a forum for discussion on parts.

Beermaster

I know i paid through paypal, but i am sure you can work somthing out with them

i would just send them a quick email and ask

mo' power

I have made purchases from direct canada with paypal. With my paypal account, I have the choice of using either my credit card or my banking card from my local bank. Paypal calls it "instant transfer from your bank account". You can set this up through paypal. It's better than using your credit card and going to the poorhouse in easy monthly payments, lol.

omgwtf

so It's credit card eh? :D
P.S. I recieved an email from directcanda that says:
Support Message

Dear x,
Please do not reply to this message directly.
There was a notify to your message (ticket #: 1012533) to DirectCanada.com Customer
Care. Please click the link below to read the message. You will be asked for your login and password.
If you have trouble accessing your DirectCanada.com account. If you are having trouble logging into DirectCanada.com to retrieve your message, please call 1-877-DIR-PC-28
Thanks for your interest in DirectCanada.com!

But when I login I see only my message posted there :|

Last edited:

omgwtf

waiting paypal to transfer the two amounts and verify my account :)

Last edited:

rob123

i use ncix.....

i know this is a direct canada thread. i just thought i would mention that ncix has a payment option where one can use their bank account to pay them.

you dont give them access to it or anything like that. once you select that payment option they create you an account number. then you go to your banks website and "add a payee".

then ncix or netlink as my bank calls them is just like paying your cable or light bill. they only get what you send them and there is a record of payment incase anything goes wrong.

i have used this several times as i loathe handing out my credit card and i found paypal was a hassle for anything but ebay transactions.

also ncix will usually match other prices. i'll let you know as i have ordered 2 seagate 500 gig drives and used direct canada to see if ncix will match.

cheers

rob123

Latest posts