What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Pink Floyd Computer

KaptCrunch

I see CAVIATION happening with using a short 90 fitting on the suction of pump, is ok if on the pressure side of pump to use. if can use a long swept elbow

or slow down pump RPM till bubbles disappear

if was me I'd have just clear rez tube exposed outside of case with fill top and make a new plug with a ring on it so that can have a helium balloon of a pig hook to ring floating above your master piece

Note would make clear tube longer, thicker and have inlet on side of tube, so that would use 2 45 angles for from top view alinement is offset to keep pump location as is or use soft tubing

to pump suction also this allows self burping fluid level above loop and plug current inlet

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
I saw the Arduino and I'm curious what you have it controlling, unless I missed it.

stuartb

I saw the Arduino and I'm curious what you have it controlling, unless I missed it.

I have rgb strips surrounding the inside of the left and right doors. 4 strips per side, so 8 total.
They are controlled by 4 of the 6 front panel buttons.