What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Satisfactory

On2wheels

What AI? lol there is so little to kill you and its so easy to kill things. I rarely die in the game at all.

And to haul coal over 800+ meters? Use trucks. Trains are coming end of this month.

I have a 2km oil route with a truck.

rbtAyFR.jpg

you try killing 3 of them with that little tool.

JD

Staff member
This is what happens when you unlock trains.. have a ton of time on your hands and decide to see what can be done.

The pink line is the rail line on my map currently :D

https://imgur.com/a/hUNTim6
Wow that's insane. Been meaning to proceed to unlock trains but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Do you have any stops along the way or is it mostly just to have a line around the map so you can expand as needed?

enaberif

Wow that's insane. Been meaning to proceed to unlock trains but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Do you have any stops along the way or is it mostly just to have a line around the map so you can expand as needed?

I have 3 stations setup currently for a Bauxite run but other than that.. it was built to go around the map for expansion as needed.

enaberif

I need to play this game some more :)

The last update with trains and nuclear power really added a whole lot more to do. I took a few months off because I knew of all the big changes coming and didn't want to start something that was going to be re-worked.

On2wheels

I need to play this game some more :)
You have it too? I've been into more lately, tryign to see how much I can do on as little resources as possible. One coal mine supplying 4or5 generators...plus one foundry, it's touch and go. Got my second Manufacturer setup the other night making heavy frames, let me tell you the maze of conveyors impresses me that it even works
1564587591368.png
I'm more entertained that I was able to route supplies while continuing to expand!

This was my first attempt so i started building on a cliffside, then the space elevator took up a big chunk of flat area, so a friend told me about foundations and how they magically float, so i built more flooring...i'll get a new pic of that :)

JD

Staff member
Yeah since they added the elevators it makes using vertical space a lot easier, I had to do a cascade of conveyors up the side before. Definitely need to work in all dimensions!

Lysrin

You have it too? I've been into more lately, tryign to see how much I can do on as little resources as possible. One coal mine supplying 4or5 generators...plus one foundry, it's touch and go. Got my second Manufacturer setup the other night making heavy frames, let me tell you the maze of conveyors impresses me that it even works
View attachment 26774
I'm more entertained that I was able to route supplies while continuing to expand!

This was my first attempt so i started building on a cliffside, then the space elevator took up a big chunk of flat area, so a friend told me about foundations and how they magically float, so i built more flooring...i'll get a new pic of that :)

Yes I have it, bought it on a sale, but I haven't had time to do anything significant in it. But the more stuff you guys post the more I think I need to get some more time in!

Latest posts