What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Selling Review Units

geokilla

A long time ago, Hardware Canucks used to sell review units and donate the money to charity. Any possibility of bringing this practice back?

Lysrin

I believe my Zotac 1070 was purchased from here that way. It was a nice option for sure.

Cannon Fodder

Probably not, Mike hasn't logged into the forums in over 2 years.

Mike being the "O Holy Keeper" of all of Hardware Canucks' review units, literally & figuratively? ;)

It was a great program, I purchased quite a few items that way and fully supported it.

Not like you need anymore goodies, after your recent gfx card haul! 😆

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Mike being the "O Holy Keeper" of all of Hardware Canucks' review units, literally & figuratively? ;)

Mike (SKYMTL) was the one that had the thread selling review GPUs and donating the proceeds, back when this was a hobby for him and not a full time occupation. I don't know what happens with the review units currently, I have no contact with Mike or the other full-time staff. The forum moderators are volunteers, reporting to Gav when needed.

Latest posts