What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Sold...Asus Vivotab RT TF600

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruzn4evr

Hey all :clap:

I have a few tablets that are in need of new homes, all prices are firm as they are priced to sell :thumb:

Prices do NOT include shipping, I ship by UPS or Purolator insured with signature required and tracking # (I do get VERY good rates :thumb: )...of course you can always pick up as long as you bring a Timmies Steeped Tea :whistle:

in order of appearance in the pics (sorry for the pic quality, wasn't quite awake when I took them), they are as follows:

1. ASUS Vivotab RT TF600 NVIDIA Tegra 3 2GB 32GB 10.1IN BT4.0 Windows RT - 9.5/10 with no marks, scuffs or scratches on the screen or back. Comes with box and all accessories. Click link for full details.
ASUS Vivotab RT TF600 NVIDIA Tegra 3 2GB 32GB 10.1IN BT4.0 Windows RT Tablet

Sold to Daedalus2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Samsung XE500T1C-A01CA Intel Clover Trail 2GB 64GB SSD 11.6IN WIN 8 - 9.5/10 with no marks, scuffs or scratches on the screen or back. Comes with box and all accessories. Click link for full details.
Samsung XE500T1C-A01CA Intel Clover Trail 2GB 64GB SSD 11.6IN Windows 8 Tablet PC Blue

$old to Etherlite

3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" LTE i957R - 9.0/10 with no marks, scuffs or scratches on the screen but very mild scuffing on the back cover (barely even noticeable imo). Comes with USB cable and charger only, as well as a hard shell for the back, black leather folio case and the eye popping red sleeve case..lol, no retail box (but will be very well packed for shipping). Click for full details.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE | Black - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG

$old to JohnEBH

I need these gone asap so come get 'em folks!

Attachments

• tabs 1.jpg
    tabs 1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 804
  • tabs2.jpg
    tabs2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 841
  • tabs3.jpg
    tabs3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 796
  • tabs4.jpg
    tabs4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 840
  • tabs5.jpg
    tabs5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:

kruzn4evr

The Samsung XE500 is now SOLD!...thanks Etherlite....2 left, these are great prices for these tablets folks so grab 'em while ya can!

kruzn4evr

Samsung LTE Tab is $old to JohnEBH...thanks again.

Only the TF 600 left, I can't believe this is still here, at $300 you save $185 from new!!...That's a STEAL!!!...someone please grab this bargain!!..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts