What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ultima_WeaponX feedback thread

Ultima_weaponx

If you've had the pleasure of trading with me, please leave feed back!
Hell, if it was a nightmare, then please leave feedback too :haha:
:bananafunky::bananafunky::bananafunky:

Chumpy

Ultima weaponx: Excellent Seller. Product as described, great communication, shipped next day, great packaging, went the extra mile.

Ultima_weaponx

Ultima weaponx: Excellent Seller. Product as described, great communication, shipped next day, great packaging, went the extra mile.

Thanks! And please make yourself a feedback thread too, so that I can let others know how great you were to deal with :thumb:
Not to mention, I learned that you're a monitor genius!

Ballistix

reserved

Received the card 2 days ago runs great using it on this computer right now. Shipping was done 3 days after payment. Only minor issue was the card did not come in a static bag, but hey it works so.... Banana dance! :bananafunky:

Last edited:

MissAia

Bought a R9 280X from Ultima_weaponx. The seller shipped it the day after payment, and I received it (repackaged beautifully I might add) only a few days later. The card is in immaculate condition and works perfectly. Great seller :)

Latest posts