What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Upgrade my System

Shadowarez

Folding Team
what motherboard / cpu is this if its one of those bazooka amd boards id know exactly what issue is lol.

Shadowmeph

Sadly not. For some reason ever since I've completed this build, there has been no WiFi, I've been using hardwire.
Check your rotor settings to see if the router is actually seeing our pc Wi-Fi and just blocking it if it isn't could be a faulty MB or antennae or just the position of the MB something could be blocking the signal

Shadowarez

Folding Team
maybe diabled in bios by chance i know on my itx rigs if they are near router it aint using wifi so i purposly disable it.

moocow

Argh, the Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2 has many revision and they don't all use the same WIFI card (damn you Gigabyte)! If you can, take a picture of the motherboard and post it here or go find the revision number stamped on the motherboard.
  • V1.0 = Intel AX200
  • V1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 = AMD RZ608
  • V1.4 / 1.5 = Realtek RTL8852CE
So I suspect you didn't click on the correct revision number in the motherboard's support page and got the wrong driver.

1713578367651.png