What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Warcraft WotLK

Beermaster

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have already pre-ordered, and playing Beta right now

Deathknights are way OP before level 80 lol, but i tell you i like where they have gone with Frost Mages, no more being owned by rouges any more hehehehehe

perfecto

A little choked with the state that Enhancement Shaman are in - with all of their cool and unique abilities being given to the Death Knights, but we'll see how it works out. If all else fails I have a max level Druid, Mage or Priest that I could easily switch to.

Beermaster

A little choked with the state that Enhancement Shaman are in - with all of their cool and unique abilities being given to the Death Knights, but we'll see how it works out. If all else fails I have a max level Druid, Mage or Priest that I could easily switch to.

I play a shammie as well, and playing both the shammy and DK on beta i have not seen the DK getting our abilities

Please explain so i know what to look for

(oh and BTW when i copied my first shammy over i wasa enhancement, now that i have all five in beta i am back to elemental for multiboxing, and damn we are not half as powerful in WotLK, i cant solo Heroics anymore :(, oh well time to level a DK tank for the boys)

Latest posts