What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

turtletrax

Banned
Grabbed a large Vuly Thunder Trampoline with the tent accessory for the kids. I know it is late in the season, but got a great deal on it.

Super huge pain in the ass to set up as I found out tonite, but once together the thing is astoundingly awesome.

Kids should get many years of fun out of it :)

Lysrin

Grabbed a large Vuly Thunder Trampoline with the tent accessory for the kids. I know it is late in the season, but got a great deal on it.

Super huge pain in the ass to set up as I found out tonite, but once together the thing is astoundingly awesome.

Kids should get many years of fun out of it :)
Considering a trampoline for mine too. Mind me asking where you got it?

Inik

Folding Team
Bought woods for the winter, piled it up last week end. Also bougth soe blinds for the house!

FreeKnight

As a trampoline afficionado, I highly recommend the rectangular tramps if you're willing to *spring* for them. Way more bounce control. It's not a as big a deal if it's just little kids, but if they're the type that like to do flips and such they're so much better. I've never tried a leaf spring tramp though, I'm curious if the bounce 'feels' any different

As for me, just sprang for a Toshiba 6TB 7200. My 3TB is starting fill up a bit and figured it was time to upgrade.

turtletrax

Banned
As a trampoline afficionado, I highly recommend the rectangular tramps if you're willing to *spring* for them. Way more bounce control. It's not a as big a deal if it's just little kids, but if they're the type that like to do flips and such they're so much better. I've never tried a leaf spring tramp though, I'm curious if the bounce 'feels' any different

As for me, just sprang for a Toshiba 6TB 7200. My 3TB is starting fill up a bit and figured it was time to upgrade.

I will have to throw my knee brace on and try it out. I was a flippy king when I was a kid ;)

If you want you are free to try it out anytime before snow flies, or next spring too!

zoob

I64fy9pl.jpg

Latest posts