What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WIP New build gaming and movies/pictures machine

Caldezar

This thread may be of interest to you if you'd like to mount the A50 at 90 degrees...

I have to agree that it's stupid that AMD mounting solutions aren't given more thought. Either cooling companies should give this more consideration, or AMD should swap to a square mounting config, instead of their traditional rectangle.

Shadowmeph

Are you running 2x Radeon 5770 1GB s? if so how if the performance on those and do they use more juice then say a single 5850 I was thinking of picking up a couple of those to run crossfire on my system .

Zodgrod

Are you running 2x Radeon 5770 1GB s? if so how if the performance on those and do they use more juice then say a single 5850 I was thinking of picking up a couple of those to run crossfire on my system .

I will be running 2 5770's as soon as I'm finished stress testing and Transferring files over.

Zodgrod

I will be running 2 5770's as soon as I'm finished stress testing and Transferring files over.