What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Xilikon's cleanup sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilikon

After doing upgrades and changes, I have a few parts I don't need anymore so it's yours in exchange of payment :thumb:

First of all, here's my FS rules (you agree on the deal = you abide by those rules) :

-I never ship first.
-All prices here doesn't include shipping (this is so it's fair for me and for buyers, especially on multiple items purchases). A quote will be provided when a deal is agreed and I'm open to discussion. I will use Canada Post for all my shipment needs.
-The prices outlined here are OBO. Lowballs will be ignored.
-I accept EMT only.
-All items is sold AS-IS with only a 48 hours DOA warranty. If you got a item which is DOA, you have 48 hours from the reception date to make a claim. To be refunded, you must ship back the defective item at your expense and refund doesn't include shipping charges (This is on a case per case basis and I'm open to other ideas).
-All the items for sale is all in working condition when I package them (unless noted otherwise).
-You need to be registered on HWC for more than a few days to qualify. Otherwise, please provide other references.

My heatware can be found under Xilikon with 66-0-0 as my score.

Now for the actual sale :clap:

Silverstone Milo ML03 HTPC case : 40$
63ACA507-3F41-48BF-8A1C-83B12476B2C1.jpg

Avermedia AverTV Hybrid Volar MAX ATSC TV tuner USB : 20$
8774CC67-8305-4FA3-9179-781D98F399A2.jpg

Sold items :

Netgear FS116 8 ports 10/100 unmanaged switch
Gigabyte Geforce GT610 silent 1GB (GV-N610SL-1GI) video card
EK Supreme LT nickel plated cpu block

Last edited:

Xilikon

Bump from the graveyard with the Raptor 74GB readded (I never received a payment from someone else so it's back for sale).

I also modified the rules about MO to require a scan or a picture of the MO receipt to prove you sent it by mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts