What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell XFX nVidia 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition 512MB Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultraman7k

Selling my XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition 512mb. Upgraded my card so I don't need this one anymore. I haven't used it much and it's awesome condition. Comes with the 6 pin connector. Pretty popular card for those who want to use it as a physx card. I'm in Vancouver and Surrey a lot so any who are local and interested can meet me for a pick up. Otherwise, PM me for shipping or any questions.

I accept Paypal if you're not local, cash if you are local.

I no longer have the original box.

SOLD!

Thanks for looking :biggrin:

Attachments

• xfx.jpg
    xfx.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 4,147
Last edited:

mckchun

bovine.baron

Oh my. I don't have the funds right now (I just bought another card fffffffff-) but good luck with your sale. :thumb:

mchutch

Nobody has an Nvidia Dx11 card, not available for retail for another 5 days or so...

As for the mod, Killswitch is using it with Windows 7, if that's what you meant by W7...

Killswitch

I'm aware of that the mod is available but I'm using W7 which is not compatible with the mod, and I prefer not to trust mods.

If anyone have nvidia dx11 card, I'm up for trade+cash, with my 5850, and I can use phyx with ease.

Check my system specs thingy...... I'm using Windows 7 64bit with a 5850 for gfx and 9600GT for physx. Everything works just fine.

Fudd Rucker

Check my system specs thingy...... I'm using Windows 7 64bit with a 5850 for gfx and 9600GT for physx. Everything works just fine.

Yeppers, had a 5870 + 9800GTX+ for physx in W7 x64. Only issue was monitor spanning and that wasnt really an issue, but a minor annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.