What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The BEST ITX gamer Case*

FreeKnight

Poor Mike (Sky), he never gets any love from fans :(
I think Sky's still known around the forum, but Dimitry and Eber are definitely the public face on YT.

That'll change as Sky's getting more involved int the vids it seems. I'm not sure if he'll start doing all the GPU review vids or not.

But sswilson and Sagath are right, he's probably the quickest to contact via the forum (excluding Gav, but I think he's more on the hosting/site end of things and not reviews, but I might be wrong)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I think Sky's still known around the forum, but Dimitry and Eber are definitely the public face on YT.

That'll change as Sky's getting more involved int the vids it seems. I'm not sure if he'll start doing all the GPU review vids or not.

But sswilson and Sagath are right, he's probably the quickest to contact via the forum (excluding Gav, but I think he's more on the hosting/site end of things and not reviews, but I might be wrong)

I think Mike is fine with not being the public face, but thats just my opinion, I've never asked him. Hes super quick to reply to emails in my experience.

As mods, we dont interact often with 'the management', and they dont lay down much in the way of ground rules for us. Gav is the exception, as when we find bugs or website problems, or want changes done, he is the go-to.

Anyways, back on topic...

Entz

I think Mike is fine with not being the public face, but thats just my opinion, I've never asked him. Hes super quick to reply to emails in my experience.
He is always fine in the videos he has been in but I would totally understand that. It is not for everyone.

sswilson

Staff member
Mike's the overall review editor and as such I suspect is the main point of contact when it comes to what is or isn't going to be reviewed.

Dwayne

Update? I am really thinking hard about using the Cooler Master NR200 for my next desktop. The only thing that bothers me is the warmer temps on the gpu. The use of a 280 in a small form factor case is appealing, and the SFX psu doesn't really put me off as long as I can get a gold 80 and trust it meets the specs. But this case you alluded to, anything to report?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Don't get the TG version unless you're show Casing the build. The vented side panels will be far better.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Update? I am really thinking hard about using the Cooler Master NR200 for my next desktop. The only thing that bothers me is the warmer temps on the gpu. The use of a 280 in a small form factor case is appealing, and the SFX psu doesn't really put me off as long as I can get a gold 80 and trust it meets the specs. But this case you alluded to, anything to report?

I'm still going back and forth with a company guy, who hopes that a certain egg-that's-new company will stock these cases I'm hoping for asap. In the meantime, too, I have emailed Dmitry about the idea but haven't heard back about it yet.

Again, just for clarity: My goal here is to get exposure for an excellent case and manufacturer, get the brand in question to Actually be stocked for us Canadians, and hopefully drum up some enthusiasm for them once they are available as well.

Fingers still crossed. A lot.

Dwayne

Don't get the TG version unless you're show Casing the build. The vented side panels will be far better.

I was looking at the vented side so I could mount a 280. I am deciding between the intel and AMD 8 core offerings. I haven't owned AMD for so long, but I am willing to wait a bit and see what the rumors are on Zen 3. A nice 3080 Ti with some fans in the bottom drawing in fresh air and some fans at the top to exhaust. I think it will be a mini-beast.