What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Graphite 600T Serie

Rush

Hello,

I am new here, i was looking a bit for help about PSU and i was interested at this wonderful looking case Corsair Graphite Serie 600T Mid-Tower for my new build.

This case have a system to put cables in the rear of the case and i was wondering how to figure out if a PSU have cables enough long for this feature of the case ? (which good powersupplies have good cables lenght)

Thanks a lots!

enaberif

I just built a system in this case and I'll say there is definitely a fair bit of room behind the motherboard tray.

I used a Antec 650w New Power PSU with no issues whatsoever.

Plenty of holes for cable management.

Rush

Do you mean you tried it with Antec Truepower New 650W Modular Power Supply ? no problem with cable lenght ?

Brian@NCIX

NCIX System Builder
The 600T is fantastic for its price, if you buy anything else, it better be on some 90% discount sale, the DF-35 is at this price and it does not compare to the 600T.

enaberif

The 600T is fantastic for its price, if you buy anything else, it better be on some 90% discount sale, the DF-35 is at this price and it does not compare to the 600T.

I'd personally go with the 650D for $20 more but yes for the price its a good case.

martin_metal_88

The 600 is very nice. Especially if you can find it in special. I'm using it right now with a Silverstone strider + 850W and I can hide all cable. Cable management in this case is fantastic and since the case is huge but not that high most PSU will fit easely.

Latest posts