What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080ti FE; 3 months old

YoungMan

Originally bought from Best Buy with BC tax for $1836.80 all in. What would you pay for one?
$1600? $1500? $1400?

crazyea

I had my gigabyte 3080 ti listed here and on Craigslist for a few weeks at $1300-$1400 with no takers. I ended up putting it in my pc instead.

crazyea

Not a good time to sell.
I mean, it's going to hurt, but I don't believe they will ever go higher again. Lot's of stock and new cards are coming. So if one was to sell, no better time than the present I guess. For me though, having paid $2400 it hurt too much and I'm just going to take the L on this one an leave it in my pc.

anabioz

I mean, it's going to hurt, but I don't believe they will ever go higher again. Lot's of stock and new cards are coming. So if one was to sell, no better time than the present I guess. For me though, having paid $2400 it hurt too much and I'm just going to take the L on this one an leave it in my pc.

If you have to sell because you need the cash, agreed - it will hurt a bit but you should be able to sell. eBay shows there is a lot of appetite and cards are selling anywhere from $1200-1700CAD, subtract 15% in fees/shipping and you should have your nominal price.

Source:

Bond007

If you want to sell now I would say start at $1400 if you want to try and move it. You may get higher locally if you get “lucky”…or you could end up having to go lower…

maritrunks

You'd have to sell around $1400 since it's used and 3080ti FE is in stock most of the time these days.

moocow

On here, it might be as low as $1100 to $1200 before someone's interest may get piqued. The 4k series is going to get announced soon and if they announce pricing as well, you might look at even lower price on your FE card. With Crypto crashing, we might actually have inventory on 4k series.

Latest posts