What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy 8800GT or 9800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksideleader

8800GT or 9800GT found

No big preference on either on brand, but would prefer XFX for the warranty or a non-reference card w/ aftermarket cooling.

found

Thanks.

Last edited:

dadzilla

I have an Asus 8800GT but the shipping from BC would kill you on a low cost deal. There should be a few of these around now with all the new cards out. i like the rig in your signature, very similar to mine: e6850, 4gb Mushkin, P7N, right now I'm using a 4870 - pretty near the same deal. Works great. My 8800GT is in my second rig, and if I sold it, I would move the 4870 there and grab a new card for my main one.

darksideleader

8800GT

Well I'm willing to pay 80 shipped max.
lmk.

I have an Asus 8800GT but the shipping from BC would kill you on a low cost deal. There should be a few of these around now with all the new cards out. i like the rig in your signature, very similar to mine: e6850, 4gb Mushkin, P7N, right now I'm using a 4870 - pretty near the same deal. Works great. My 8800GT is in my second rig, and if I sold it, I would move the 4870 there and grab a new card for my main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts