What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Another Gas Price Thread!

_dangtx_

Banned
good god....but now that you mention it, dude said they all drive big 4x4's there....hmm..

+

i fingered we were paying more but that map kinda puts it into perspective. go electric!!! :p

Last edited:

Galcobar

I actually made the decision to get my passport based on gas prices. If I buy 100L a month south of the border (I'm about 25 minutes away), the passport will pay itself off in six months. Could take less time, but I'm not willing to go to one of the non-branded stations in the U.S.

Usual difference at Shell is about $0.15 per litre, can be as high as $0.25.

rjbarker

And in Venezuela gas is 3.1 cents per L :D

It's also substantially cheaper in Mexico, but the average Income for the vast majority is around $8 CDN / day.....wonder what it is in Venezuela....moot really.

BootlegUsher

In Grande Prairie there is a Safeway that charges around 2 cents per litre less then everyone else, and when you buy groceries you get another 5 cents off. I have been doing it like that it it works well enough.

enaberif

In Grande Prairie there is a Safeway that charges around 2 cents per litre less then everyone else, and when you buy groceries you get another 5 cents off. I have been doing it like that it it works well enough.

Save-On and Safeway and Costco all do this in GP for some reason.. perhaps an incentive to buy their stuff!