What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canada Post Strike Incoming

chrisk

Folding Captain
Oh I dont think this action is going to them anything TBH.

I was meaning that I wouldnt think the union would want to go to arbitration since then what they get is out of everyone's hands but the arbitrator.

If they don't want to go to arbitration then they are stupid. Arbitrators usually award more than gained through striking, in order to compensate for the right to strike being taken away. Unions don't like arbitrators because they know memberships will realize that they are needed less....arbitration means less power for the unions.

This from a guy who agrees with unions...I just think they need to change tactics.

Polygon

How to send postage for free: (when Canada post isn't on strike)

Put your desired destination address as the return address, and your own address as the destination. Place in post box without stamp. These letters should be returned to the return address because of insufficient postage. Therefor it's sent to where you want it to. Apparently this works in England, not sure if it works here.

just thought I would share :biggrin:

supaflyx3

I doubt that would work though if its out of town.. Suspicions would arise if it was already in its destination city with no postage.

Arinoth

Staff member
Found this on the Global and Mail website

satedcar04co1_1282680cl-8.jpg

_dangtx_

Banned
so basically dont bother on some days? this is a joke lol. we need some nut
from braziiil to take over and start doing some cleanup!!! :p

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
FYI, Canada Post workers have officially beeen locked out and postal service has stopped across the country.