What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Tha Lao Guy

My NZXT Case Mod

I just finished modding one of my older PC cases. It actually turned out a lot better than what my initial plan.

I just wanted to cover drive bay, then decided to mod my Power supply bay. I use have my cables all located in the bottom section.

HDD temps have increased slightly. I went from 28 degrees, to 29 degrees Celsius. CPU core temps remained almost the same. I mounted some huge 140mm fans inside, however they only work well if i have the door open. I don't do much extreme overclocking so the temperatures should be good enough.

fortkentdad

New Pics of My New Case

Well, finally have all the new components and red fans running, and the charger for my Nikon arrived in the mail today so I can use my good camera. (Charger died - $80+ for new one, ordered on eBay, came with a battery that costs $90 here, both for $26 - seem to be genuine Nikon and seem to be working).

Anyway, without further ado my new Red Rig - its a Fractal Design R4 Titanium Window edition. Loaded with eight fans - the two 140's it came with, plus to Bitfenix red LED 140's on top, and four Coolermaster R4 red LED 120's (rear exhaust, bottom intake, and a push pull on my CPU cooler.

Had a few worries when rebuilding this rig - would the PSU cables be long enough - they were - but not buy much, they would have been to short in the larger Fractal Design case I had considered. Part of the excuse to get a new designer case was my upgrade to a HD 7970 - the Gigabyte OC Windforce 3 card did fit, but just. I could have rotated the upper hard drive case to make it fit (or removed it altogether), but didn't have to. Had half inch to spare.

fishingfanatic

PC Builders & Tweakers Corner

Nice rig. Looks as agood as I'm sure it performs!!!:clap:

I'm partial to blue myself but my daughter's favourite colour is Red so I c lots of that.hehehe

Keep up the good work dude!
:thumb:

FF
:biggrin:

WolfBane

Well, finally have all the new components and red fans running, and the charger for my Nikon arrived in the mail today so I can use my good camera. (Charger died - $80+ for new one, ordered on eBay, came with a battery that costs $90 here, both for $26 - seem to be genuine Nikon and seem to be working).

Anyway, without further ado my new Red Rig - its a Fractal Design R4 Titanium Window edition. Loaded with eight fans - the two 140's it came with, plus to Bitfenix red LED 140's on top, and four Coolermaster R4 red LED 120's (rear exhaust, bottom intake, and a push pull on my CPU cooler.

Had a few worries when rebuilding this rig - would the PSU cables be long enough - they were - but not buy much, they would have been to short in the larger Fractal Design case I had considered. Part of the excuse to get a new designer case was my upgrade to a HD 7970 - the Gigabyte OC Windforce 3 card did fit, but just. I could have rotated the upper hard drive case to make it fit (or removed it altogether), but didn't have to. Had half inch to spare.

Great job :) good looking setup!!!!!!!

Evilyeti

My new build

Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2, 2 SSD's mounted behind the motherboard tray and a 4tb wd black under the optical drive

Dzzope

My new(ish, been running about 6 - 8 weeks now) build..
Nothing modded, H110 now lives in the top (wish it was the bottom but the pipes wouldn't reach.)

Think the lil bro of this case (P630) would have been more than enough for what I need but I loved having so much room to work in and I'm free to add any number of extras to it and it will probably last me a long long time.

have a few niggles on the case, biggest probably is the top drive bays. Wish they were removable and I could then move the HDD cages up (got 3 more drives to go in there)

Attachments

Twitter