What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Gamer306

My AMD and Intel/Nvidia computers
AMD build specs
AMD 1090t
Zalman cnps 10x
Asus m5a97
Corsair vengeance 1600mhz 8gb
Sapphire R9 270X oc 2gb
2x Kingston hyper x 120gb ssd
Coolermaster silent pro m2 850w
coolermaster scout advanced case

Intel/Nvidia build specs
Intel 2500k
Coolermaster hyper 212 evo
Asus P8H67-M pro
Patriot sector 5 1600mhz 8gb
Gigabyte gtx 660ti oc 2gb
2x Kingston v300 120gb ssd
Coolermaster i700 700w
Coolermaster N200

Attachments

fishingfanatic

Hey SS, nice hvpc!!! Is that tiger maple and black walnut? Perhaps butternut??? I think butternut has a more

pronounced grain though if I remember correctly.

Like the look of the vents... Awesome Job DUDE!!!!!!!:thumb::clap::clap::clap:

FF
:biggrin:

fishingfanatic

Ok, with all of these awesome pc pics I thought I would add a few of mine. Mind the dust, and some not so great pics folks.

Dogs are great but man they seem to bring in the dust just walking by when I'm working on my pc.

If only they liked the vacuum instead of attacking it...Probably 1 of the toughest chores in the house...:haha:

Anyway, some cables kept falling out of their spots, so the wires have some fine tuning needed again.

The only problem about constantly changing gpus,...

Notice I'm under the whip with the boss watching my every move, very stressful!!!:rofl::haha::thumb:

FF
:biggrin:

Attachments

sswilson

Staff member
Got out the non-phone camera. lol.

What did you think of the Core 1000? I did a build and was reasonably impressed for a budget case. The only thing I wasn't all that keen on was the fact that the side controls restricted placing your case to one side (although I suppose the same could be said for the case side fan).

ranviper

What did you think of the Core 1000? I did a build and was reasonably impressed for a budget case. The only thing I wasn't all that keen on was the fact that the side controls restricted placing your case to one side (although I suppose the same could be said for the case side fan).
I am very pleased with it. More room than one might think, and very good build quality. Plus I got the USB 3.0 version.

That being said my case has neither side covered, so I guess your point never crossed my mind...

Latest posts

Twitter