What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Does no one fold anymore?

MARSTG

Core 21 that's AMD GPU?. Core 22 (Nvidia) was butter smooth. Actually Task Manager was saying the GPU was occupied only 20% on either Pascal or Turin cards. Maybe newer drivers ? And just when I was thinking I can sit comfortable on the 10th place, a new challenger arrives.

geokilla

I'm back and giving it a go. It's been a while and surprised I'm still ranked at 15th. Just installed on my main rig (Core i7-12700k and RTX3070) and I see about 320k PPD on the CPU and 3.95M PPD on the RTX.
If you disable CPU folding, you're actually get more PPD and lower TPF on GPU folding. At least that's what I noticed with my 10600K and RTX 3060. Might be project dependent but I didn't want to pay more in electricity costs.

With this November weather I put my 2070S back and will fold on and off till I sell it. It's averaging 3mil PPD. Most WUs take around 3 hours.
You're not registering any points with your RTX 2070 Super.

BrainEater

Yes.

I use folding to heat my garage.

Quit now LowTech !
I will be taking the points total now too !!

:p

Last edited:

BrainEater

Update :

fold.jpg

:LOL:

Just brought my Xeon rig online too.....garage is cold.

Last edited:

Latest posts