What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Eurocom Notebooks/Laptops worth purchasing?

biggyk

I haven't come across a Eurocom model can't be upgraded....
I only ask because the shark 4 only has 1 gfx card available when buying new and in the upgrades portion of the website only shows that 1 same card, so I was just curious.

biggyk

I just checked with sales and the shark 4 is not upgradeable because it's all on board.

Ramzay

I've bought several laptops from Eurocom, as well as two GTX 970M cards that I used to upgrade my Alienware 17 R1.

So far I've had no problems, good communication from them, and all the products have been working perfectly.

Most of their laptops are Clevo barebones that they then customize for you.

I haven't come across a Eurocom model can't be upgraded....
Several of their models are BGA laptops. Most of the ones under the "ultraportables" menu have BGA CPU/GPUs.

implosion222

So I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread. What's the big appeal for these Eurocom laptops over the latest Asus ROG or the MSI gaming laptops ? Even the Alienwares for that matter.

Some_Guy

Short answer, no.

I have been a Eurocom laptop Reseller for the last 3 years (I own a small computer store). Up front, the specs on their computers are great, and the prices are very competitive, but if you ever have an issue with your computer, you'll have to deal with their customer support which is horrible.

Source: I've had an RMA open with them for almost 4 months now for a laptop that I purchased for myself. I've sent it in for repair (and had it returned without it being fixed), made dozens of emails and calls (and had perhaps a third of them responded to).

Latest posts

Twitter