What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Feedback on H/C Review Comments

Should H/C Review comments be in their own thread or under the actual review?

• Under the actual review

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • In their own thread

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Just looking for feedback on whether the comments for a H/C's review should be in it's own thread or under the actual review.

Shadowed

Just looking for feedback on whether the comments for a H/C's review should be in it's own thread or under the actual review.

It would probably be cleaner to have 2 seperate forum sections for these.
1- HC reviews (with a link at the end to the comments ?)
2- HC review comments

As the sight grows in members, it would be a little easier to 'moderate' the comments. When this site gets 2000+ members, moderating will unfortuately be required more and more.

You guys and gals? have done an excellent job. I have seen nothing but possitive comments and lots of great help. (unlike some other forums)

My 2.54 bits :)

Patriote

It would probably be cleaner to have 2 seperate forum sections for these.
1- HC reviews (with a link at the end to the comments ?)
2- HC review comments

As the sight grows in members, it would be a little easier to 'moderate' the comments. When this site gets 2000+ members, moderating will unfortuately be required more and more.

You guys and gals? have done an excellent job. I have seen nothing but possitive comments and lots of great help. (unlike some other forums)

My 2.54 bits :)

Well said! I agree! :thumb:

Eldonko

I agree as well, I like the actual review thread kept clean and just a link to it under a comment thread.

Latest posts